The Badgr Backpack is where you can store and fully interact with any of the Open Badges you've earned. Badgr awarded badges will be automatically added to a user's backpack. Non-Badgr badges may be manually uploaded to a Badgr Backpack.
With a backpack, you can:
- Store badges from any fully-compliant Open Badges provider.
- Share badges to social media sites, by URL or embed.
- Organize your badges into meaningful collections.
From your backpack, you can select a badge to view the badge details. When viewing the badge detail page you can:
- Share the badge
- Download the badge
- Print the badge in certificate format
- Remove the badge from your Backpack
- Access a link to view the public page of your badge
- View the badge's JSON
Looking for more information? Try one of these articles:
- What are Open Badges?
- Uploading non-Badgr badges to a backpack
- Creating a collection of badges in Badgr
- Sharing badges on social media
- Sharing badges from Badgr
- Printing badges in certificate format
- Learn more about Badge Connect