Make the switch to Badgr today!
This migration occurred in multiple phases from May 2018 through October 2018.
Watch the webinar recording to learn more!
- Create an account or sign in at https://badgr.io/.
- Select the My Badges tab.
- Observe (or use the search feature) to see that the badges have been automatically added to your Badgr backpack.
Teachers can edit the information associated with their Canvabadges issuer including changing the Issuer name, description or logo.
Teachers may also create new badges to award under their old Canvabadges issuer.
- Integrate the Badgr LTI with your Canvas instance.
- Follow this checklist to get started.
- Use your old Canvabadges Issuer, create a new issuer, or use a different issuer.
- Create an account or sign in at https://badgr.io/
- Select the Issuer menu.
- Observe that a "Canvabadges - XXX" issuer has been added to your list of Issuers.
Below are links to Knowledge Base articles that address some of the user questions that surfaced during migration of Canvabadges.
- Installing Badgr in a Canvas course or at the account or sub-account level.
- Editing an Issuer
- Enabling the Leaderboard and privacy-protecting features
- Importing badges from other platforms to a Badgr Backpack