Recipients of Open Badges can add them to a Portfolium account
Adding Badges to Portfolium
- Sign in to your account on Portfolium.
- Go to your profile.
- If you've never added badges to Portfolium, use the arrow to expand the selection of items you can add to your profile.
- Select, the Add Badges button
- Select your provider: Badgr.
- Then select continue and enter your sign in credentials for Badgr. Please note that this will pull badges from Badgr US only.
- Now that you are connected to your Badgr account, select the Badges (Badgr) button and then select the badges you wish to add to your Portfolium profile.
- Use the button in the lower right corner to add the badges.
- From there, you can view your profile or add more badges.
- If you have previously added badges to your Portfolium profile and want to add more, scroll down to the "Badges section" and select the "Add more" button.
- Repeat steps b-f above.