If you are part of an Organization with a Badgr Pro subscription, you can access the Organization's Pro features and badging system from the Profile menu of your Badgr account. The Organization menu functions like how a LinkedIn or Facebook business page might be managed; while the Personal area will contain awarded badges and issuer activity that happens outside of the Organization's badging system. Most Badgr Pro subscribers will see the "Badgr Pro" branding unless the Organization has purchased a white label for an additional fee.
Personal space vs. Organizational space
If you do not see an Organization listed on your menu, you do not have a Badgr Pro subscription, or have not been added to your institution's Badgr Pro Organization.
- Dashboard displays analytics for your organization's badge awards. It also contains tabs which allow you to add admin to your organization, view your subscription status, and edit your organization's page details. Click here to learn more about the Organization Dashboard.
- My Badges will only show if you have earned badges from this Organization. If you have earned badges outside this organization, you will find them in the Backpack of your Personal space.
- My Pathways will only show if you are subscribed as a learner to one of the Pathways authored by the Organization. If you are subscribed to pathways that are not part of this Organization, or want to explore Pathways from other organizations, you can access them from your Personal space.
- Issuers will show for most users who are associated with the Organization. If a user has created Issuers outside the Organization, those can be found in the Personal space. Click here to learn more about Organization Issuers.
- Custom tabs such as "Useful Links" can also be created for your organization.