If you're part of an organization with a Badgr Pro subscription, you can access the organization's pro features and badging system from the Profile menu of your Badgr account. The organization menu functions similarly to how a LinkedIn or Facebook business page might be managed, with a personal area containing awarded badges and issuer activity happening outside of the organization's badging system. Most Badgr Pro subscribers will see the "Badgr Pro" branding unless the organization has purchased a white label for an additional fee.
Personal space vs. Organizational space
If you don't see an organization listed on your menu, you don't have a Badgr Pro subscription or haven't been added to your institution's Badgr Pro organization.
Understanding the top navigation menu options
- My badges
- Only shows in the menu if you have earned badges from this organization
- If you've earned badges outside this organization, you'll find them in the backpack of your personal space
- My pathways
- Only shows if you're subscribed as a learner to one of the pathways authored by the organization
- If you're subscribed to pathways that are not part of this organization or want to explore pathways from other organizations, you can access them from your Personal space
- Custom tabs
- Custom options such as Useful links can also be created for your organization