Staff members cannot associate issuers. You must hold an Editor or Owner role to associate an Issuer with an Organization.
Badges awarded through associated issuers will count towards your subscription limit
You can add a personal issuer to your organization to access Badgr Pro subscription features using that issuer. Associated issuers and their badges will behave the same as issuers created in your organization.
- Go to the issuer page in your organization (to learn how to access your Organiztion space, see Editing your Organization)
- Select the ellipse to the right of the "Create Issuer" button.
- Go to the issuer page in your organization.
- Select the ellipse to the right of the "View Issuer" button.
- Select Disassociate issuer from the drop-down menu.
- Confirm you wish to disassociate the issuer.
Hiding Badges as an issuer
If you do not wish for your issuer's badges to be publicly visible, you may turn off badge visibility from your issuer's public page. The issuer's public page will always remain visible to the public.
- Login to Badgr and select the issuer tab from the top navigation bar.
- Select the issuer from your organization whose badges you wish to hide.
- Select the box with the ellipses, and select "view public page" from the drop menu
- Select the button labeled "Edit Badge Visibility"
- Click the toggle button above the badges you wish to hide. The badge will become greyed out when hidden.
- Select the "Done Editing" button
- To make the badge visible again, Select the "Edit Badge Visibility" button.
- Click the toggle button so that the badge is no longer greyed out.
Badges that are hidden will not be counted. If all badges are hidden, the issuer's public page will say there are no badges for this issuer.