To access information about an Organization's subscription, Issuers, and Badgr Pro features you must be invited to the Organization as an administrator. Organization admins will receive an email invitation and/or get an in-app notification when signed in to their Badgr account.
Organizational Admins are automatically added with owner-level permissions to each issuer under the Organization. You can still share issuers with individual colleagues without adding them to the Organization.
Editing the Organization Information
By accessing the Organization Dashboard from your Badgr Menu you can change the logo, organization name, description, contact email, or URL. Please review and update your organization information by following these steps.
- Sign in to your Badgr account.
- Using the dropdown menu under your initials, select the Organization
- Navigate to the Dashboard.
- Access the ellipsis button to edit the Organization information.
- You can learn more about customizing your settings in the article Editing Your Organization's Page.
When logged into the organization as an admin, you can add an admin to your organization by selecting the "Admin" tab while on the dashboard page.
- Select the Add Admin button.
- In the dialogue box, enter the email address used in a Badgr account by the individual you wish to add.
- Click the Add Admin button to complete.
To remove an admin from your organization
- Sign in as an admin.
- Select the admin tab from your dashboard page.
- Select the ellipse to the right of the name of the individual you wish to remove.
- Select Remove Admin from the dropdown menu, and confirm you wish to remove this admin.
From the Dashboard, you can view analytics depicting your organization's badging history. Each category allows you to select the length of time you wish to view your data from. You can also export your data to a CSV file.
Users added as admins can view subscription information by selecting the Subscription tab from the organization's dashboard page.
This tab will display information regarding your subscription, such as your current subscription dates, number of users in the organization, number of users spots available, and an overview of how many badges each of your organization's issuers have awarded.
If you need to upgrade your subscription, please contact our sales team for pricing. If your subscription information is not correct, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.