To access information about an organization's subscription, issuers and Badgr Pro features you must be invited to the organization as an administrator. Organization admins will receive an email invitation and/or receive an in-app notification when signed in to their Badgr account.
Organizational admins are automatically added with owner-level permissions to each issuer under the organization. You can still share issuers with individual colleagues without adding them to the organization.
Table of Contents:
Editing the organization information
- Sign in to your Badgr account.
- Using the dropdown menu under the Badgr logo in the upper left, select your organization.
- Select Dashboard if not already selected using the top navigation menu.
- Access the ellipsis button and select Edit organization from the drop-down menu.
- You can learn more about customizing your settings in the article Editing your organization's page.
- Select the Add admin button.
- In the dialogue box, enter the email address used in a Badgr account by the individual you wish to add.
- Click the Add admin button to complete.
To remove an admin from your organization
- Sign in as an admin.
- Select the Admins tab from your dashboard page.
- Select the ellipse to the right of the name of the individual you wish to remove.
- Select Remove admin from the dropdown menu and confirm you wish to remove this admin.
Members are users who participate in your organization, including all learners and staff. From the Members tab, you can:
- Filter the list to view Learners, Staff or both by selecting the corresponding checkbox
- Use the search box to locate a specific user
- Use the drop menu to sort the list alphabetically by first or last name
- Select Export as CSV to receive a CSV file of members
- Adjust the number of members displayed using the Results per page drop menu
- Page through all members using the arrow buttons at the top of the page or the Prev and Next buttons at the bottom of the page
Go to top of page