Degreed is a lifelong learning platform that allows individuals and organizations to find, document, and recognize learning. Some badge recipients may want to display their badges on their Degreed profile
- Open the email that contains the badge award
- Click on the badge image within the email to open the badge in a browser
- Copy the URL of the page to your clipboard
- From your Badgr backpack, find the badge you wish to add to your Degreed profile and click the share button.
- Next copy the Share URL. We recommend including the recipient identifier to ensure your badge can be verified.
For more information on sharing badges from Badgr please see our article on Sharing badges from Badgr.
- Sign into Degreed.
- Click the “Add to Profile” button at top of any page (1) and select Badge (2).
- Paste the URL
PLEASE NOTE: If Degreed asks for a “Badge URL (ending in .json)”. Badgr has a “View JSON” button on the page where the JSON URL may be copied from the browser's address bar. Although may paste either URL into Degreed, but we recommend pasting the regular URL, not the JSON URL. This difference is that when accessing the badge later using the regular URL, you can see all the badge data, not just the machine-readable badge verification code.