Badges created using the open badges platform can be manually uploaded to your Badgr account. The link below to YourAcclaim explains the process of exporting badges.
The public URL for the badge can also be modified to upload your badge into your Badgr account.
- Go to the public view page for the youracclaim badge you wish to upload.
- in the address bar of your browser, use your mouse to select the letter number id code following "https://www.youracclaim.com/badges/ " This is the id code for your specific badge.
- Paste your code at the end of the following link where it says "id number."
https://www.youracclaim.com/api/v1/obi/v2/badge_assertions/ id number
The example badge URL would appear as follows, with the bold lettering being your badge's id code:
Follow the steps for adding a badge to your Badgr account using a URL listed below.
Adding badges to your Badgr backpack
1. In the Badgr account you are transferring your badges to, click the "Backpack" tab to open your badge backpack.
2. Select "Add Badge."
3. Select the URL tab, and paste the link.
4. Click "Add Badge."
5. Once uploaded, your badge will appear under the Backpack menu. Click the badge to view badge details.
If you experience issues when uploading your badges see our Troubleshooting: Invalid Badges article.